This blog was setup mainly for me to keep track of information I use on a regular basis, and to share with others some of the experiences I've had with a particular project. The information here is published for myself first, you don't have to like it - hell, you don't even have to read it... But if you get something from it, great! Please submit a comment and let me know what you've found useful.
Recent blog posts
- Mr. Shady's Amazingly Simple 10 Minute Mouth-Watering Slow-Roasted Pot-Roast
- Setting up your Haxe cross-platform development environment in Windows using Lime and OpenFL
- Getting started in cross-platform game programming using Haxe, Lime, and OpenFL - Part 1 - Installation
- 3D Modeling for Adobe ActionScript 3 and Away3D 4.x using Blender and 3DS Max
- Getting started in cross-platform game programming using ActionScript, Starling, Feathers, and Away3D - Part 1 - Installation
- The Diamond Problem - Solving Quadratic Equations for Dummies
- Centralized Logging - How to Setup and Configure GrayLog2 Log Server on Debian Wheezy
- General Mathematics - Important Stuff for Everyone to Know!
- How-To Triple Boot: OSX Maverick, Windows 7, and Debian Linux on your Hackintosh w/Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H Motherboard
- Learning Algebra - A Step-by-Step Approach on How To Solve Basic Algebra Problems